ensiyahmuhammad

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

You

When you read this, it means you just notice, we're no longer become friend; in social media.

One thing I want you to know that, I'm doing this not because I hate you but because...

I love you so much.
I love you so much.
I love you so much.

Its been a long time I keep this jealousy.
Its been a long time I keep this sadness.

I know, this is a childish reaction but I guess this is the best that I can do..
To keep my heart full of love with you.
My love to you will not decreasing even my heart get hurt.
It is still growing.

I tried my best to become a good friend to you.
But, I failed.
I'm not giving up but my heart tired to try again.
Pity my heart, I want to give it a rest.

You have your own group.
and me.. I'm all alone.
Life has to go on.
Keep me in your du'a
Like I keep you.

I am sorry.
I love you.

The five of you.

No comments: