ensiyahmuhammad

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tagged by Myra

lets answer the questions :)

1. What have you been doing recently?
Thinking what programme should I do for annual planner of MRC

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No. But I keep it Silent Mood :p
3. What happened at 10am today?
Today? I was in English Class. Discussing about when sir will teach us about data trend

4. When did you last cry?
3 days ago, because of that 'genius' promoter


5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Absolutely!

6. What do you want in your life now?
I want to keep my life as simple as possible. Surround by everyone that will keep me warm and cool.
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
An umbrella is a must in my beg!!  
(i lost my blue umbrella. I got the new one. but.... I miss my old umbrella. :( )

8. What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Close my eyes and imagine him is beside me. hehe

9. What's the nicest things in your inbox?
I keep msg from my fren saying that we will be friend for ever and ever! but most of my inbox contains him saying "love you!"

10. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?????
Before, yes. But now, No. Dont want that be happen.

11. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Erm....... laptop?


12. What was the last movie you caught?
Rapunzel! omg! that awesome!


13. What are you proud of?
I am proud when I can earn my own money :)


14. What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
It is jokes :) haha


15. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Cinta Terakhir by Aiman


16. Do you have any nicknames?
Nc, anne, yaya


17. What does the newest text say and from who?
"Hee ye.jom tido" from him


18. What time did you go to bed last night?
1.30 am. i wish to wake up on 5am. unfortunately, i got a happy-nightmare. it makes me to keep sleep and then woke up at 6.30am


19. Are you currently happy?
Yes!!!


20. Who gives you the best advise?
I do not have a specific person can give me the best advise. as long as that advise will gives the best affect for me. i'll follow.


21. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Not yet! maybe i should try it once :)


22. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
My little brother


23. Is something bugging you now?
Yes. Thinking about either i can run or not. Tomorrow is my sport's day. but, i am quite nervous now. haha



24.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
hee could not think about this

25. name 5 person to be tagged.
marina
hidayah
nadia
kak shila
nafysha

No comments: