ensiyahmuhammad

Monday, January 10, 2011

Grrrrrr...!

Salam ya akhi wa ukhtie

Based on my post title. i bet u can guess that i'm not in a good mood now.
Today is my bad day as i'm FORCE to reveal my other side colour.
Yes! i am hot tempered! and thanks to "you" coz made me pissed off!

You may be a good worker 
You may be a good friend
You may be a good husband 
You may be a good father, too

BUT!

You are really such a BAD PERSON as a promoter!
You promoting skill really bad, please bear that in mind ok?
Promoter is PROMOTING not FORCING and INSULTING
if people doesn't want to buy your product,
please do examine yourself
People cannot detect their mistakes until somebody tell them
so, please go ask you colleague.

Never mind my broken grammar
Never mind my limited vocabulary usage
Never mind my course
Never mind my race
BUT!

I do have manners!
I still can say "I'm sorry" 
I still can control my voice level
I still can control my word choice
I still can admit my weaknesses

Unlike you!

Ok Fine, 
I understood as a promoter you MUST convince with your product.
and i know that you want commission from selling the product
Unfortunately, you're TOO OVER it!
You cannot cursing people to let them doesn't have money
You never have an idea what people go through to survive in an university
And, not all people are afford to buy that thing even though they got loan.

No matter how many languages can you cop
No matter what position are you in
No matter how best you dress up
No matter how much money in your bank

The most important is..

PLEASE DO RESPECT OTHERS!
PLEASE MIND YOUR WORDS!
and
PLEASE BE HUMBLE!







No comments: