ensiyahmuhammad

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011

salam ya akhi wa ukhtie,

another year has arrived.
am i too late to say
HAPPY NEW YEAR?
no, it is still January.
beside, maal hijrah way much important than masihi.
hehe ;)

new year resolution?
ahaks.
no, i don't have any.

why?
i dunno.
i just don't think about it.
act, i don't want to think about it.

my blogging mood doesn't arrived yet.

Dear Allah,
i know you are the best planner ever.
you know what exactly the best for me.

ya Allah,
please give me strenght to go through my life.

I wont Tawakal if it is not my best effort.
I wont Redha if i know i can give more.
I wont stop Trying if i ever has chance to fix it.
I wont Start if that is thing u disallow me to do.

Great Attitude and Determination lead to Success

InsyaALLAH




No comments: